Posts by category
- Category: Blog
- Liquid Talks (Smartwater: Architecture-Design-Water)
- Wow effect and total security, by Gina Rosete
- “It’s time to call the tribe”: aligning much more than economic interests, by Didier Fenu
- It’s not time for answers yet. This is the time for questions, by Sergio Sebastián
- Adaptation of post-confinement hospitality spaces: “By design or by default”, by Zuleika Toscano
- Adequacy of post-confinement hotel spaces, by Marco Rodolfo Praga
- Webinar Conclusions: Prepared for the Opportunity, by Marco Rodolfo Praga
- Thinking outside the box’, showing the ‘back of the house’ and improving communication: how design is reinvented in the Contract Channel
- Ready for the Opportunity – International Contract Webinar
- Info seeks to x-ray, through a survey, the business situation against COVID-19
- El Info busca radiografiar, mediante una encuesta, la situación empresarial frente al COVID-19
- Proposals to ensure the safety and hygiene of rest equipment for the reopening of your hotel.
- Aid to SMEs for the implementation of e-commerce projects available at our Electronic Headquarters
- The contract will have a slowdown until the end of the year and a quick recovery in 2021
- The international workshop of the Contract channel highlights the need for ‘coo-petence’ in the face of the current crisis
- The Coronavirus Surveillance Committee designs actions to mitigate the effects of the crisis on the regional economy
- Yecla’s furniture companies concentrate their efforts on the manufacture of masks
- The yeclana Fama Sofas stops making furniture to produce masks because of the coronavirus
- Coronavirus in Murcia: Full Face Masks
- Comodon and the responsibility of heroes
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Info manages the supply of health protection material and other services against coronavirus for about fifty companies
- The Info reinforces the support to the contract sector to look for alternative sales channels.
- Newgarden from Murcia presents a 100% solar street light with 1,200 lumens of power.
- “Contract companies that work with the BIM method have an advantage in accessing large projects”, David Cámara of the Spanish Contract Association.
- Category: Uncategorized